Become a service provider
All administrations must make their online services accessible through SPID and Electronic Identity Card (Carta d’Identità Elettronica/CIE). Private entities can also enable access with digital identity.
It's also possible use the implementation provided by aggregator
If you are a private individual, on the AgID website you can find the table that defines the rates applicable to private service providers for each billing period.
Below is the procedure for becoming a service provider:
- Be sure to select the following responsibility:
- technical referent for all implementation activities of the SPID authentication system;
- legal representative (or delegated person) for signing the agreement.
- onboarding platform admin, all the process will be conducted via onboarding platform, the admin will follow the whole process and enable specific delegation for each phase
- Prepare the following documentation:
- Procura speciale.....
- Set up your installation following the procedura tecnica;
- Start the enroll procedure using the onboarding platform
- Login to Onboarding and ask to became entity admin
- Wait that AgID activate your account and eventually create delegation
- Insert you VAT infomation
- Create the agreement, download and sign it
- Upload the signed agreement and sent to AgID
- Wait for AgID sign of the agreement
- Fill the service available trought SPID login
- Generate certificate that you'll use to sign the metadata and to sign the authentication request (you'll use this certificate in your system). Use the onboarding funzion "Certificate"
- When you're ready, ask the technical validation indication the metadata URL and the login page (URL of the page that contains "Entra con SPID" button)
- Wait for AgID check and notification of the SPID federation enrollment success. AgID informs the operators and then the services will become accessible with SPID.
- In the meantime of the administrative process (point n.2), yous can use the Metadata Test function, to load multiple metadata and check the validation of the related system.